Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I met Chef Sharynne Gambrell-Frazer

Last night, I had the opportunity to meet a Author I've been following and inspired by for several years,  Gourmet Raw Food Chef Sharynne Gambrell-Frazer.  Chef Sharynne is a Raw Food Author, Speaker & Natural Health Advocate.  Chef Sharynne gave a inspiring message last night on the benefits of maintaining a raw food lifestyle.  I was beaming with excitement when I left her presentation, her words and energy reinforced my belief, that I'm on the right journey to teach and spread the word about this amazing food.

 Chef Sharynne has a new book that can be purchased through Amazon.com.  It's a textbook great for people starting the raw and living food journey. I highly recommend it.

  HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE WITH RAW & LIVING FOOD.

http://www.amazon.com/Change-Your-Life-Living-Food/dp/1434999416/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320341796&sr=1-1




Much peace and many blessing.
Raw Chef Stephanie Williams
trawteacher.com/stephaniewilliams
therawaffaire@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment